Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some Recent Meals


Gardein Chick'n Scallopini: This is a great product to keep in the freezer for nights when you need something fast and convenient to fix. I served it with a spring mix salad and Near East's Israeli Couscous.

Chickpea "Tuna" Salad in Avocados: I got this recipe from 1,000 Vegan Recipes by Robin Robertson. It was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend this book filled with fantastic recipes for appetizers and snacks, salads, sandwiches, pizza, , soups, pasta, desserts, and tons more.


Marinara Chick'n Good Stuff by Gardein: More Gardein! This one also comes frozen. It's filled with marinara sauce and Daiya cheese. This was my first experience with Daiya. It melted great in the oven and tasted pretty good. I'm looking forward to picking some up soon and trying it out for pizza, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment